Hi, I’m Marlene
I’ve been a photographer for 7 years and a product based business owner for 20 year. As a product based business owner I understand the deliverables you need for your target audience. As a photographer I understand that each image can tell a story and my job is to tell yours. Read more about me here or scroll down to learn about my process.
Get to know my process and what to expect
Before your session
- We’ll schedule a quick call to discuss your project, goals, and exchange creative ideas.
- Next you’ll pick a date, package, sign the agreement, and pay your 50% retainer to lock in your session date on my calendar.
- Now we get to the fun part, planning your session! You can either drop off or ship your products to my studio
Your session date
- The day of your session we can hop on a FaceTime/Zoom call or we can touch base once I’m done.
- I will use props and backdrops as discussed during out call
After your session
- I will select the best images, lightly edit them, and then upload to an online proofing gallery.
- You will select your final images
- Final edited images emailed in print and web size formats.
- Your items will be shipped back or can be picked up.